Your credit or debit card will be charged upon confirmation of your order. Our standard processing and shipping time is one to two business days. Due to high order volume, our processing and shipping time is longer. The current delay is posted in the shopping cart under the shipping estimator for your convenience. You will receive notification from Ammo To Go including estimated processing and shipping time for your order. Thank you very much!
You have the option to purchase shipping insurance during the checkout process. UPS only insures each package for $100.00 and will not pay anymore than that regardless if the package is damaged or lost. If you choose not to purchase the shipping insurance when you checkout you will have to wait until we file a claim with UPS and then you will only get $100.00 regardless of the amount of the product lost or damaged.
If you do purchase the shipping insurance you will not have to wait for us to file a claim with UPS and you will be sent a replacement for the damaged or lost merchandise. You must allow UPS to pick up and/or inspect your package. The entire purchase price of the damaged or lost product is covered. We chose to do this because UPS denies so many claims. We purchased a secondary insurance policy to cover our shipments so we did not have to depend on UPS.
You can cancel any order after you have placed the order on the webpage within 2 hours of placing the order. For orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays please call and leave a voicemail or email within the 2 hour time frame to avoid any fees. If you cancel the order after the 2 hours and it has been processed through our system but has not been shipped you will be charged a 10% order processing fee. This fee is to cover the time and labor it takes to process an order. If you cancel an order and it has been shipped you will be charged a 10% restocking fee, $12.35 per package for a UPS intercept fee and return shipping back to us, which will be the amount of the shipping you originally paid. UPS charges us the intercept fee and the return shipping, so we are in no way profiting from these charges.
If you give us the wrong address
If you give us the wrong shipping address and the order has not shipped you can call us and we will update your address. If the order has shipped you will be charged a $12.35 per package UPS intercept fee and the additional shipping from the intercepting UPS hub to your new address. These are charges that UPS charges us, so we are in no way profiting from these charges.
If you refuse a delivery
If you refuse a delivery for an order that you made you will be charged a 10% restocking fee and the shipping back to us. The shipping back to us will be the amount of shipping that you originally paid. You will not get the shipping you originally paid back; you will receive a store credit for the purchase price of the product less 10% for the restocking fee, less the original shipping and less the return shipping. You will not receive a refund to your credit card, you will receive store credit.
If you do not receive everything that you ordered, or you receive the wrong item:
Every order that is shipped from our warehouse is triple checked,electronically verified and digitally recorded, but we are human and still make mistakes. If this happens please follow the directions below.
- Call or e-mail us and let us know that you did not get everything you ordered or that you received the wrong item. Our phone # is 979-277-9676 or e-mail email@example.com
- If you are missing merchandise we will regenerate the order and check our inventory. Every order is electronically verified and digitally recorded. If everything checks out that it left here with the product in the box, then we will file a claim with UPS for the missing merchandise. UPS will investigate the shortage and will contact you to examine the package. We will then ship you out the missing merchandise and we will pay the shipping.
- If we determine that we left the merchandise out of the package then we will immediately send you out the missing merchandise and we will pay the shipping.
- If we sent you the wrong item we will ship you the correct item with a return label for the wrong item. We will pay for all shipping costs.
If you receive what you ordered but the product is defective:
Ammotogo.com does not manufacture any ammunition. We are merely a dealer or distributor for the products we sell. We can only ensure that we send you what you purchase and will guarantee that you will receive the item you pay for. It is the manufacturer's responsibility to guarantee their product against defects, blemishes, and non functionality and our responsibility to guarantee that you will get what you pay for.
- If you receive what you ordered but the product is defective, please contact the manufacturer of the product first. Let them know why you are unhappy and what you expect them to do.
- If the manufacturer does not take care of the problem in a satisfactory way, you are welcome to send the product back to us for a store credit of the ammo returned, minus shipping. That store credit can be used toward a replacement item of your choice. You will not receive a refund to your credit card, you will receive store credit. No partial boxes will be refunded. You will be responsible for all shipping charges. For return of Ammunition, Pepper Sprays, Aerosol Sprays (ex: Bear Deterrents), or lithium batteries you will need to contact the UPS Hazmat Help Desk at 1-800-554-9964 or UPS Customer Service at 1-800-PICKUPS for guidelines and locations for shipping of those products.
If you receive a damaged item:
- Please contact us immediately by phone at 979-277-9676 and let us know what is damaged.
- We will contact UPS and file a claim on the damaged merchandise.
- The original packaging must be kept and be made available to UPS. If you do not keep the original packaging we cannot file a claim with UPS.
- UPS will contact you and inspect the damaged package. They will then send us a claim form. This will take about 3 to 5 days.
- When we receive the claim form from UPS we will ship out your replacement.
UPS will attempt to pick up your package three times, if by the third time you do not make your package available to UPS, and we have sent you out a replacement, you will be charged for the replacement sent out plus the shipping.
The picture of the box of ammo on the web page is different than what I received?
Manufacturers have the right to change their packaging without consulting with us. Most of the time we don't even know it changed until we get the new packaging in. The pictures on the webpage are a representation of how the box may look. It is in no way a guarantee of the size, shape or color of box you will receive. We will guarantee that you will receive the type of ammo you purchased. If you purchase 40HST1, you will get 40HST1. It may be in a gray box or it may be in the new yellow and black box. 40HST1in a grey federal box is the same ammo as 40HST1 in a yellow and black Federal box.
Ammo To Go, LLC wants you to be happy with your purchase, please make sure when ordering your ammunition you are careful to select the correct caliber for your firearm. There are several (32, 38, 45, etc.) calibers that are not interchangeable, so if you are unsure that you are selecting the correct caliber please contact us for assistance prior to placing your order.
We will accept return of most items for 30 days after the purchase date for credit towards another item, minus shipping charges. No refunds will be given, only a store credit. You will be responsible for any and all shipping charges. All items must be in the original manufacturers packaging and undamaged. No partial boxes will be credited, for any reason.
For return of Ammunition, Pepper Sprays, Aerosol Sprays (ex: Bear Deterrents), or lithium batteries you will need to contact the UPS Hazmat Help Desk at 1-800-554-9964 or UPS Customer Service at 1-800-PICKUPS for guidelines and locations for shipping of those products.
We do not accept returns on flares, primers, first aid kits, or food items.
No returns of Ammunition from Hawaii or Alaska.
Credit Card Chargebacks
If you dispute your credit card transaction, we will provide the card company with copies of your order history and delivery information, to aid in rebuttal of the disputed charge. If the chargeback is ruled in our favor and reversal issued, you will be charged the $25. service fee, that we received when the chargeback was filed.
The Ammo Bucks Rewards Program
Ammo To Go has developed a Rewards Program for our customers called Ammo Bucks. Ammo To Go will offer opportunities to earn Ammo Bucks Credit with certain promotions. We will notify customers directly on the website when the Ammo Bucks Rewards Program is in effect. Ammo Bucks Rewards are only available to registered Ammo To Go members. Ammo Bucks Credit is not legal tender. No cash back. Customer will receive a $10 Ammo Buck Credit for the first $100 in purchases. And additional $10 in value will be added to the credit for each additional $100 spent in that single transaction. Ammo Bucks credit is earned on the amount that customer purchases after all applicable discounts are applied and before tax is imposed. Eligible customer purchases include sale, regular, and clearance-priced merchandise. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. If merchandise purchased earning Ammo Bucks Credit is subsequently returned or price adjusted, the value of the Ammo Bucks Credit previously earned and/or the amount of the merchandise refund may be reduced to reflect any unearned value. Return value of merchandise purchased with Ammo Bucks Credit may also be subject to adjustment. This offer is nontransferable.
We appreciate your business and we want to keep your business. We do everything possible to ensure that you receive what you order and in a timely fashion.