Conditions of Use
We are currently unable to ship ammo to Alaska and Hawaii. AmmoToGo also cannot ship to Massachusetts, nor can AmmoToGo ship to several towns and cities due to local laws and ordinances. Please understand that if you attempt to have product shipped to such places, we have to cancel your order. Please contact our sales department if you have any questions.
Your use of the website constitutes agreement to the following Conditions of Use:
By using the Site and by ordering from us, you agree that all of the following is true:
- You are at least 21 years old.
- You are not a fugitive from justice.
- You are not an illegal alien.
- Ammo To Go is not violating any state or local laws by selling or delivering ammunition to you.
- You have never renounced your U.S. citizenship.
- You have never been discharged from any armed forces under dishonorable conditions.
- You are not under indictment for, nor have you been convicted in court, of a crime punishable by more than a year in prison or any crime of domestic violence.
- You are not subject to any restraining order.
- You are not an unlawful user or addict of any controlled substance, and you have not been adjudicated as mentally defective and/or been committed to any mental institution.
You also agree that if any of the above statements are determined to be false or untrue, you will release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Ammo To Go and all of its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, owners, agents, officers, and employees from and against any potential civil and criminal liability or prosecution.
Your credit or debit card will be charged upon confirmation of your order. Our standard processing and shipping time is one to two business days. Due to high order volume, our processing and shipping time can take longer. Any current delay is posted in the shopping cart under the shipping estimator for your convenience. You will receive notification from Ammo To Go including estimated processing and shipping time for your order. Thank you very much!
Our new warehouse has an automated system that ships your product almost immediately after you order it. This is great for getting you your product quickly, but it also means that you cannot cancel an order once you submit it.
If you give us the wrong address
If you give us the wrong shipping address and the order has not shipped you can call us and we will update your address. If the order has shipped you will be charged a $12.35 per package intercept fee and the additional shipping from the intercepting carrier hub to your new address. These are charges that the carriers charge us, so we are in no way profiting from these charges.
If you refuse a delivery
If you refuse a delivery for an order that you made you will be charged a 10% restocking fee and the shipping back to us. The shipping back to us will be the amount of shipping that you originally paid. You will not get the shipping you originally paid back; you will receive a store credit for the purchase price of the product less 10% for the restocking fee, less the original shipping and less the return shipping. You will not receive a refund to your credit card, you will receive store credit.
If you do not receive everything that you ordered, or you receive the wrong item:
Every order that is shipped from our warehouse is triple checked, electronically verified and digitally recorded, but we are human and still make mistakes. If this happens please follow the directions below.
- Call or e-mail us and let us know that you did not get everything you ordered or that you received the wrong item. Our phone # is 979-277-9676 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are missing merchandise we will regenerate the order and check our inventory. Every order is electronically verified and digitally recorded. If everything checks out that it left here with the product in the box, then we will file a claim with the carrier for the missing merchandise. The carrier will investigate the shortage and will contact you to examine the package.
- If we determine that we left the merchandise out of the package then we will immediately send you out the missing merchandise and we will pay the shipping.
- If we sent you the wrong item we will ship you the correct item with a return label for the wrong item. We will pay for all shipping costs.
If you receive what you ordered but the product is defective:
Ammotogo.com does not manufacture any ammunition. We are merely a dealer or distributor for the products we sell. We can only ensure that we send you what you purchase and will guarantee that you will receive the item you pay for. It is the manufacturer's responsibility to guarantee their product against defects, blemishes, and non functionality and our responsibility to guarantee that you will get what you pay for.
- If you receive what you ordered but the product is defective, please contact the manufacturer of the product first. Let them know why you are unhappy and what you expect them to do.
- If the manufacturer does not take care of the problem in a satisfactory way, you are welcome to send the product back to us for a store credit of the ammo returned, minus shipping. Note that we will only issue store credit for returns that are started no more than 30 days after your order was shipped. That store credit can be used toward a replacement item of your choice. You will not receive a refund to your credit card, you will receive store credit. No partial boxes will be refunded. You will be responsible for all shipping charges. For return of Ammunition, Pepper Sprays, Aerosol Sprays (ex: Bear Deterrents), or lithium batteries you will need to contact the UPS Hazmat Help Desk at 1-800-554-9964, UPS Customer Service at 1-800-PICKUPS, or FedEx Customer Service at 1-800-463-3339 for guidelines and locations for shipping of those products.
If you receive a damaged item:
- Please contact us immediately by phone at 979-277-9676 and let us know what is damaged.
- We will contact the carrier and file a claim on the damaged merchandise.
- The original packaging must be kept and be made available to the carrier. If you do not keep the original packaging we cannot file a claim with the carrier.The carrier will contact you and inspect the damaged package. They will then send us a claim form. This will take about 3 to 5 days.
When we receive the claim form from the carrier we will ship out your replacement.
I understand that once my package is given to the carrier, AmmoToGo.com cannot guarantee that it will not be lost or damaged by the carrier. I understand and agree that once such common carrier delivers my package to the address I specified, I am fully responsible for my package (please make sure that the common carrier has access to a safe location at which to deliver your package).
I fully agree that by placing my order, I release AmmoToGo.com from any and all liability arising from or related to the products I purchased from AmmoToGo.com, including (but not limited to) my or anyone else’s use of the product, my or anyone else’s storage of the product, and my or anyone else’s handling or transportation of the product, and I agree to indemnify, defend, save harmless, and release AmmoToGo.com and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any civil liability or criminal prosecution resulting from the products I purchased from AmmoToGo.com.
The carrier will attempt to pick up your package three times, if by the third time you do not make your package available to the carrier, and we have sent you out a replacement, you will be charged for the replacement sent out plus the shipping.
The picture of the box of ammo on the web page is different than what I received?
Manufacturers have the right to change their packaging without consulting with us. Most of the time we don't even know it changed until we get the new packaging in. The pictures on the webpage are a representation of how the box may look. It is in no way a guarantee of the size, shape or color of box you will receive. We will guarantee that you will receive the type of ammo you purchased. If you purchase 40HST1, you will get 40HST1. It may be in a gray box or it may be in the new yellow and black box. 40HST1in a grey federal box is the same ammo as 40HST1 in a yellow and black Federal box.
Ammo To Go wants you to be happy with your purchase, so please make sure when ordering your ammunition you are careful to select the correct caliber for your firearm. Due to the nature of what we sell, we cannot accept returns if you ordered the wrong caliber. If you are unsure that you are selecting the correct caliber please contact us for assistance prior to placing your order.
We also understand that sometimes carriers or a warehouse packer will inadvertently damage some or all of your order. If this happens, or if your ammunition turns out to be defective, please contact us within 30 days from when you receive your order to submit a return request. We will accept return of damaged or defective items and work with you to get you a refund, store credit, or replacement.
We do not accept returns on flares, primers, first aid kits, or food items.
No returns of Ammunition from Hawaii or Alaska.
Credit Card Chargebacks
If you dispute your credit card transaction, we will provide the card company with copies of your order history and delivery information, to aid in rebuttal of the disputed charge. If the chargeback is ruled in our favor and reversal issued, you will be charged the $25 service fee that we received when the chargeback was filed.
All disputes and conflicts arising from your use of the website, a purchase of products from Ammo To Go, or any other disagreement with Ammo To Go (including its parents and subsidiaries) must be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction in Dallas County, Dallas, Texas. Any complaints or disputes filed in any other location will be immediately removed to Dallas County, and you will be responsible for paying any costs of that removal, including attorney's fees and other expenses that may be incurred by Ammo To Go and its employees, officers, owners, and agents. Texas law will be the exclusive governing law of all disputes, without giving regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
Release of Liability / Indemnification
Ammo To Go is a retailer of products that are made by other companies. Because of this, Ammo To Go will not be liable for any claims and/or damages, or for the breach of any warranty, express or implied, whether of merchantability or fitness for any purpose or otherwise, whatsoever.
Furthermore, Ammo To Go expressly disclaims any and all liability for the accuracy of information that it provides to you, and for how you use that information. Because of this, you agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Ammo To Go and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any liability, prosecution, and/or damages arising from or related to your use of information provided by us at Ammo To Go.
Finally, you are 100% responsible for how the product you purchased from Ammo To Go is used by you and by anyone else who uses the product that you ordered. By using Ammo To Go and by ordering from us, you agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Ammo To Go and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any liability, prosecution, and/or damages arising from or related to the products you purchased.
Reservation of Rights
Ammo To Go reserves all rights to make changes to these Conditions of Use without notice, at Ammo To Go's sole discretion.
Website Content and Submissions
Except as otherwise stated in this section, AmmoToGo owns exclusive rights to all content on the Site including, but not limited to, the images, logos, headers, text content, and slogans, irrespective of whether that content was created by or submitted by AmmoToGo or another party.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you own all of the images that you submit to the Site, including but not limited to, the AmmoToGo “Brag Board” and the Ammo Ambassadors program; provided, however, that by submitting such content to the Site, you grant to AmmoToGo a non-revocable, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use and to exploit such content in any way that AmmoToGo deems fit, including, but not limited to, marketing and promotions. AmmoToGo does not and shall not have any obligation to pay you for any content you submit to our Site, and the consideration you receive for granting AmmoToGo the aforementioned license is the benefit of seeing your image(s) potentially or actually displayed on the Site.
AmmoToGo reserves all rights to remove, limit, or alter any content, including content uploaded by any individual, for any reason including, but not limited to, obscenity, pornography, or irrelevance.
By entering your email on our site, either to create an account or to place an order, you are agreeing to add that email to our mailing list. By adding your email to our mailing list, you will receive order confirmations, compliance emails, and marketing emails, among other emails. We take your privacy seriously and will protect your email address. You can "opt out" of our mailing list at any time by choosing the 'Unsubscribe' option in our weekly deals email or by contacting our customer service team at email@example.com.
AmmoToGo disclaims responsibility for any errors in pricing or other information on its email newsletters, advertisements and other specials. AmmoToGo can only guarantee the price as actually shown on AmmoToGo.com at the time of purchase.
We appreciate your business and we want to keep your business. We do everything possible to ensure that you receive what you order and in a timely fashion.